365 traducciones

14 junio 2006

Casablanca

Yvonne: Where were you last night?
Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.
Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?
Rick: I never make plans that far ahead.
- ¿Dónde estuviste anoche?
- Eso fue hace tanto tiempo que ya no recuerdo.
- ¿Te veré esta noche?
- Nunca hago planes con tanta anticipación.

Captain Renault: What in heaven's name brought you to Casablanca?
Rick: My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
Captain Renault: The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
Rick: I was misinformed.
- ¿Por el amor de Dios, que te trajo a Casablanca?
- Mi salud. Vine a Casablanca por las aguas termales.
- ¿Aguas? ¿Aguas? Estamos en el desierto.
- Debieron informarme mal.

Major Strasser: What is your nationality?
Rick: I'm a drunkard.
Captain Renault: That makes Rick a citizen of the world.
- ¿Nacionalidad?
- Borracho.
- Eso hace de Rick ciudadano del mundo.

Rick: I congratulate you.
Victor Laszlo: What for?
Rick: Your work.
Victor Laszlo: I try.
Rick: We all try. You succeed.
- Le felicito.
- ¿Por qué?
- Su trabajo.
- Lo intento.
- Todos los intentamos. Usted lo logra.

2 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home