365 traducciones

07 julio 2005

XXI poemas de amor (II)

II.

I wake up in your bed. I know I have been dreaming.
Much earlier, the alarm broke us from each other,
you’ve-been at your desk for hours. i know what i dreamed:
our friend the poet comes into my room
where I’ve been writing for days,
drafts, carbons, poems are scattered everywhere,
and i want to show her one poem
which is the poem of my life. but I hesitate,
and wake. you’ve kissed my hair
to wake me. I dreamed you were a poem
I say, a poem I wanted to show someone…
and i laugh and fall dreaming again
of the desire to show you to everyone i love,
to move openly together
in the pull of gravity, which is not simple,
which carries the feathered grass a long way down the up breathing air.

II.

Despierto en tu cama. Sé que he estado soñando.
Mucho antes nos apartó la alarma,
ya llevas horas en tu escritorio. Sé lo que he soñado,
nuestro amigo el poeta entra en mi habitación
en la que llevo días escribiendo,
borradores, papel de copiar, poemas regados por doquier
y quiero enseñarle un poema
que es el poema de mi vida. Pero dudo
y me despierto. Besaste mi pelo
para despertarme. Soñé que eras un poema,
digo, un poema que quería mostrar a alguien...
y me río y caigo en el sueño de nuevo
del deseo de mostrarte a todos los que amo
de movernos juntas abiertamente
en el jalón de la gravedad que no es fácil,
que alza a la hoja de pluma en el aire.

3 Comments:

Publicar un comentario

<< Home